MawereSibanda invites suitably qualified, experienced, innovative, results-oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position of Office Orderly in Harare.
Position: Office Orderly
Job Summary: The main purpose of the position is to ensure cleanliness of offices and timely delivery of all office supplies to recipients. The office orderly may be required to provide further office support duties.
- Assist with the preparation of work areas and documents / folders for meetings
- Collect and distribute office supplies as required
- Prepare and serve refreshments when required
- Perform a number of daily cleaning duties which include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of floors, dusting of furniture and equipment, emptying bins
- Keep office space tidy (cupboards, refrigerator, countertops, windowsills, printers, phones and other appliances)
- Clean glass window panes, walls and doors
- Perform any other related duties assigned to them from time to time.
Special features of the job:
- Delivering / Collecting office supplies
- Requires extensive use of hands
- Requires pushing, bending, lifting, twisting and carrying heavy items sometimes
Qualifications: A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level subjects including Mathematics and English
Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communications Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good teamwork
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Basic time management
- Good personal hygiene and cleanliness
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the above position, please send a detailed CV with traceable references, application letter and supporting documentation of qualifications to email@example.com by no later than 15 July 2019.