MawereSibanda provides support and advice to directors, boards and their committees and senior executives on various corporate governance matters that confront companies, businesses and the leadership.
We offer the following services:
- Board induction and ongoing training on board structure and procedures
- Drafting, evaluating, or advising on the drafting of a Board Charter and Board Committee terms of reference and mandates;
- Training workshops on the Director’s duties and responsibilities in terms of Company Articles, the Companies and Other Entities Act, and the Listing Rules.
- Training on director’s legal and fiduciary duties both in terms of statute law and common law
- Advising on Compliance with the statute and generally international corporate governance standards such as King’s Codes, designing and developing a Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Advising and training SOE boards with a special focus on compliance with the Public Entities Corporate Governance Act
- Offering company secretarial services
- Crisis management and handling companies’ public relations in times of crisis.
- Perform Board and Committee Evaluations
- Providing general legal advisory on corporate governance matters.