With the breadth and depth in their specialized fields, our lawyers have the experience and professionalism to deliver tailor-made solutions.
Regis has over thirteen years of experience advising on a variety of in – country and cross – border commercial transactions cutting across various sectors. His clients include external investors on inbound investments and major financial institutions in Zimbabwe advising on different aspects of finance and banking such as capital raising, lending, high value recoveries, syndications, securitization and project financing activities among others. He is also regular contributor to commercial law guides by organisations such as Chambers in the business law category. Regis sits as a commercial arbitrator on a part – time basis.
Activities & Affiliations
- Member of Law of Society of Zimbabwe
- Member of International Bar Association
- Member of Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
- Member of Arbitration Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA)